Located between Baltimore, Maryland, and Washington, DC, at the Maryland Wholesale Produce Market, Tony Vitrano Company has constant access to premium, in season produce. Services and products include:
- Bulk boxes of high-quality fresh fruit for health and wellness programs
- Office delivery for healthy snacks in the workplace
- Wholesale fresh fruits, vegetables and specialty items to grocers, foodservice companies, caterers and chefs in the Mid-Atlantic area
- Bulk fruit for florists and gift basket companies
- Bulk fruit for weddings (decorations and/or favors!) Popular choices include lemons, limes, pears, oranges and Granny Smith apples
- Fruit for Chiropractors and other health practitioners-Encourage healthy eating at your office!
- Fresh Fruit Fund-Raisers in Maryland. Areas served include: the Baltimore metro area, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, and Howard Counties.
Tony Vitrano Company offers extra-fancy fruit and high quality vegetables, including such well-known products as:
- Sunkist Blood Oranges , Clementines, Lemons, Oranges, Grapefruit, Minneolas, Pummelos
- Dole Vegetables
- Dole Salads (Retail and Foodservice-on pre-ordered basis)
- Well Pict Strawberries, Raspberries, Blackberries
- Ocean Spray Cranberries
Fresh produce (sold by the case) includes:
- Pears: Anjous, Bartletts, Red Anjous, Red Bartletts, Asian ("Apple-Pears"), Bosc, Comice, Forelles, Packhams, Seckels, Ya
- Apples: Braeburns, Cameos, Cortlands, Empires, Fujis, Galas, Gold Delicious, Granny Smiths, Grapples, HoneyCrisp, Jazz, Jonagolds, Lady Apples, Macoun, McIntosh, Red Delicious, Romes, Cripps Pink, Pink Lady
- Citrus: Blood Oranges, Clementines, (Bags and mini-crates), Grapefruit, Lemons, Limes, Minneolas, Sunkist Navels, Florida Navels, Florida Juice Oranges, Pummelos, Tangelos, Tangerines, Sunkist Valencias
- Grapes: Champagne, Concords, Red, White and Black Seedless; Ribiers, Red Globes
- Berries: Strawberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Blueberries, Cranberries
- Tree Fruit: Apricots, Italian Prunes, Nectarines, White Nectarines, Peaches, White Peaches, Plums (Black, Red, Green); Pluots
- Other: Apple Cider; Avocados, Cantaloupes, Chestnuts, Cherries, Dried Apricots (28 lbs.), Dates: Medjool, others); Fresh Olives, Honeydews, Kiwifruit, Mangos, Pineapples, Pomegranates, Persimmons (Fuyu and Hachiya), SharonFruit, Pumpkins: Pie, MiniPumpkins, Mini White Pumpkins, Quince
- Vegetables: Asparagus, Broccoli, Carrots (fresh bulk 50 lbs., Baby Peeled (30/1 lbs.); Cauliflower, Celery, Dried Tomatoes, Fresh Garlic (30 lbs., 5 lbs.), Fresh Ginger (30 lbs., 5 lbs.), Crushed Ginger, Chopped Garlic, Crushed Garlic, Lettuce (Iceberg, Boston, Butter, Red Leaf, Green Leaf), Pearl Onions, Peppers, Potatoes, Onions, Shallots (Fresh 10 lbs. and 5 lbs.; Sno Peas, Spinach, Tofu, Wonton Wrappers
Please note that all items are sold in full cases.
To ensure accurate price quotes and information, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
Your zip code. Sorry, we cannot ship any fruit to Alaska, Arizona or Hawaii
Also, some items are too perishable to send by UPS and would only be available for pick-up (Jessup, MD 20794) or local delivery. ("Local" can cover a lot of territory. Please check with us-we look forward to hearing from you!
Your event date and when you would need your fruit, as prices change daily and weekly.
Your planned use for the fruit: eating, juicing, decorating, favors, etc.
For wholesale vegetable requests please email
email@example.com or call 800-638-3937
Looking for an item you don’t see listed? Please email us and we’ll let you know if we have it in stock or can find it for you.
Our family looks forward to the opportunity to serve you!
United Fresh Produce Association;
Produce for Better Health Foundation;
Produce Marketing Association;
Western Growers Association;
Howard County, Maryland, Chamber of Commerce;
US Apple Association;
For more information or special requests,
email us by clicking here or call toll-free: 800-481-FRUIT (3784)